VERSATILE AND FLEXIBLE IN USE
Exchangeable sensor heads with digital and analog output signal.
MSR-Electronic develops individual gas sensors, e.g. for CO2, CO, CH4, CH2O, NH3, O2 or H2 and systems in which toxic or combustible gas concentrations can form.
These are integrated into complex warning systems and are used, for example, in parking garages, biogas plants, refrigeration systems, petrochemical industrial plants, breweries and dispensing systems or in laboratories and medical applications as well as in hydrogen production and processing.
• Internal function monitoring with integrated hardware watchdog
• Hardware and software according to SIL-compliant development process
• Easy maintenance by replacing the sensor cartridge or convenient on-site calibration
• Modular technology (pluggable and exchangeable)
• Reverse polarity protected, overload and short circuit proof
• Local bus connection for 2 sensor heads SC2 and 2 analog inputs 4-20 mA (max. 3 sensors)
• 3 relays with changeover contact, potential-free max. 240 V AC, 5 A
• 2 transistor outputs, 24 V DC, 0.1 A (positive switching)
• Serial RS-485 interface with protocol for DGC-06 or Modbus protocol
• Different housing types with IP65
• 2 digital inputs
• WAO (status LED with warning buzzer) for warning, fault, operation and service (optional)
• Acknowledgement button (optional)
• Operating voltage 230 V AC, with wide range input 100 to 240 V AC (optional)
• Display / USV (optional)